Rock work

jacobcoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Messages
373
Reaction score
109
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a cycle tank and I want to add more rock work to get some higher points closer to the light. Would my tank be OK if I just add some fresh rock that is not cycled?

I was thinking about just getting some dry rock from Petco and building up the scape a little bit
 
Yep you are fine to add more rock!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new