Rockflower bulging mouth ..,?

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2016
Messages
5,479
Reaction score
15,002
Location
Holland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So one of my rockflowers has had a bulging mouth for about 3 days now ...hes still eating and seems happy for the rest ...but is there something wrong ....should I be worried ...or doing something for him ..?
20200615_202458.jpg


Thanks in advance...Mack !
 
How much are you feeding? I learned to feed mine VERY little and only about once every two out three weeks or they would do what yours is doing
 
I have 12 in total I dont feed very often all the rest are doing great ...maybe once a week plus what they catch from the water...
 
I’ve seen my anemones do this as well (and my magnifica occasionally). So far everything has been okay. I assumed it was some kind of feeding response
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new