Rocky Mountain Frags = AWESOME STICKS!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishLipz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2010
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
360
Location
B-more, MD
Picked up a few things from Jared and boy am I happy I did. I grabbed the RR epic efflo, 10K lokani, easter bunny mille, Jared's rainbow mille, and Jared's insane granulosa. All KILLER pieces for sure. Jared has quite a rep and I see it's well deserved. Great frags, great pack price, great shipping and a great freebie too. Did I mention the whole experience was great :tongue:? Thanks again Jared!
 
My photo skills absolutely stink but I may try to get a few pictures this weekend once things settle down a bit.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new