Rocky Mountain Frags A+++++++++

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcola78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mcola78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
312
Reaction score
132
Location
Orlando, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
I cant begin to explain how happy I was with this order and working with Jared. This was my first time ordering from Rocky Mountain Frags and I will definitely order again. Jared was great to deal with throughout the entire transaction, was always quick to respond to my questions and great to work with...now that's the boring part, lets get on to the better part...ALL corals came in extremely healthy and with impeccable color. Many had polyps open in the delivery bags. What impressed me so much about Jared was that instead of shipping me the order right away, he asked if I could wait a few days because he wanted to make sure all the corals had healed and looked good before shipping. He genuinely cares and is great to deal with. You can buy from Jared without any hesitation. He is top notch!

Thanks Jared!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new