Rocky's 280g Peninsula

I know I'm getting picture crazy but here's a few more from last night.

a.jpg
IMG_2485.jpg
IMG_2486.jpg
IMG_2492.jpg
IMG_2493.jpg
 
Here's a few pics of my son swimming in the tank when I first set it up and was doing the water test. When he started screaming Dad I want to swim in there I could not help myself.
IMG_1636.jpg
IMG_1637.jpg
 
Nice! How old is the tank?
Rock, Sand and Water went in on June 23rd 2012 so this tank is 6 months old. A lot of the corals came out of a few smaller established reefs I've had for years and I tore down but as you see by the pics in 6 months I've had some amazing growth more than doubling the sizes of most of my colony's. God graced me with great luck on this build.;
 
Last edited:
I really like seeing progression shots. can't believe the tank is only 6 months old. keep up the good work. :)
 
Here are some photo's I shot this morning Lights only on for a little while so some stuff not open fully yet I'll get some better ones up soon under white light only they deem to look the best.
IMG_2655.jpg
IMG_2656.jpg
IMG_2657.jpg
IMG_2659.jpg
IMG_2661.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new