Rocky's 280g Peninsula

more
IMG_0018.jpg
IMG_0019.jpg
IMG_0021.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg
IMG_0027.jpg
 
Looking great! I've probably already asked but did you do anything special to convert the Mono's to full on SW from brackish?
 
My buddy Jose has been giving me a hard time for not updating my tank thread so here's a ton of pictures I had taken tonight.
IMG_0127.jpg
IMG_0129.jpg
IMG_0152.jpg
IMG_0153.jpg
IMG_0158.jpg
 
Its one of my favorites for sure I'm cutting some pieces off of it for an event in Ventura .ca next weekend and I'm worried it won't look as good after
This is one of those pieces you hate to frag.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new