Rodachtis splitting or dying???

Anchor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would still consider the BRS, Marine Depot or equivalent system over this. Replacement cartridges are better and cheaper overall. Like I said, I dont know how good this RO buddy is... and I am thinking you will want a better sediment filter cartridge than this may provide. Also highly suggest a TDS meter for in line testing of before and after filter. 2 stage.. about $20 at BRS.. I only suggest them as they are local to me and I have met a few of their people.. Good people..

Anchor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is another possibility, closer to what I might use. Single sediment, 2 carbon and 100GPD.. I think

Edit: single carbon and a DI resin cartridge. And you can add on to this easily. Maybe I like it cause of the canisters and it is kinda standard sizes...

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My two cents: the cheap ones I have tried never gave 0tds. Tried a $80 one from eBay then. $125 one from eBay. I wasted a bunch of money trying to get a cheap ro/di system and they never gave 0tds.
Ultimately had to go with the BRS one. Found it used on offer up. I built a mixing station and now always have fresh water and mixed water in hand. Best thing I ever did! I’m in it about $250/$300 for the whole shabang- ro/di system, 2x 30 gal barrels, stand pump and hook up parts. Most was found used, except for the hook up parts.
Other option is find a lfs that sells ro/di water.
Good luck.

Back