RODI Not Putting Out 0 TDS

"The Eliminator membrane is a non-tested membrane and still TFC with a minimum rejection of 96% while the SpectraSelect membrane is a hand tested RO membrane in which will provide minimum 98% rejection which will result in longer-lived DI filters"

That's a response from the Spectrapure rep I deal with. So outside of the 10GPD it's just the fact that one is hand tested and the other is not.

Here's a chart they sent over as well.

Chart.png
 
@Schraufabagel did you ever check your number again yesterday?
I have not run it fully yet to break it in. Unfortunately had to take my dog to the ER and she was there over night. Was a very busy day yesterday and today. I plan to run it tomorrow or Sunday
 
I have not run it fully yet to break it in. Unfortunately had to take my dog to the ER and she was there over night. Was a very busy day yesterday and today. I plan to run it tomorrow or Sunday

Fun fun fun .... Hopefully all is well now. Take care of the pup!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new