RODI question

  • Thread starter Thread starter m0nk3y69d
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Amazon recently has a sale on AquaticLife Booster pump for less than $100. I have used it for a few months and I like it. I do not know the reliability of this brand but it has auto flush feature and it shuts off when the input water pressure is low so your ASO can work with it.
 
Stick with Aquatec, they have been #1 worldwide for decades for a reason.
http://spectrapure.com/huds/NEW-MO-BPK.pdf

Designed and still built in the USA.

My 8800 has been chugging away for over 8 years in 550+ TDS water at 95-100 psi and good as new. It gets me 135-150 gpd out of a 75 gpd membrane at 58-65 degree F water temp.
 
Last edited:
Yes. If you plan to make water automatically you will also need the pressure switch to shut the pump off once your water storage is full.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new