Rodi tubing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seasidenj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Seasidenj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2017
Messages
175
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to my local plumbing store to buy rodi tubing they gave me 1/8 instead of 1/4.It fits in the John guest fitting fine.Is it ok to use
 
I don’t think 1/8 tubing will properly seat in a 1/4” fitting.

I may be wrong.

You will also be able to get less gpm which may or may not be an issue for you.
 
I was thinking that guy said 1/8 was icemaker line.It does fit tight in the fitting though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new