Rodi unit tds question

TanknTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I got a 6 stage rodi unit and a booster buddy from brs for christmas, I have well water and got it all hooked up, etc. I took all the valves off that the booster buddy says to remove so no purge valve etc. However my TDS on sensor 1 comes in at around 7ppm and the 2 and 3rd are 0ppm. When I go to double check the tds reading with my handheld I am getting 3ppm in the bucket... the handheld is a honeforest I got off amazon. Does this seem like I hooked the rodi up wrong or should I go off the tds meter on the rodi or trust/not trust the handheld meter?

thanks for any direction

OP
OP
T

TanknTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I got a 6 stage rodi unit and a booster buddy from brs for christmas, I have well water and got it all hooked up, etc. I took all the valves off that the booster buddy says to remove so no purge valve etc. However my TDS on sensor 1 comes in at around 7ppm and the 2 and 3rd are 0ppm. When I go to double check the tds reading with my handheld I am getting 3ppm in the bucket... the handheld is a honeforest I got off amazon. Does this seem like I hooked the rodi up wrong or should I go off the tds meter on the rodi or trust/not trust the handheld meter?

thanks for any direction
Also my psi with the booster and well water is at 80psi then will drop to 60 and then go up to 80 again repeat.. is this normal? Its almost like it builds pressure and then drops

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back