Ron Reefman's 50g Cube

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
12,438
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to put my build thread in the regular build forum. But since it is a cube, I thought it might find some interest here as well.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/ron-reefmans-50g-cube.409412/

If anybody has any questions or comments, I'm happy to share.
BTW, I used to post here at R2R and another big site. A few years ago I starting doing just the other site 99.9% of the time. That site is getting smaller and smaller while this one has grown significantly. So now I'm here to stay!
 
Cubers... go check out Ron's build thread and story...it's worth the time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new