Ronin's room still in progress...

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

FiReBReTHa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
946
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
check the color of the walls! blehg. (bought the house like that)
room_1.jpg





And what it is today.




09-05-14_ronin_shelves.jpg

09-05-14_ronin_mirror.jpg
 
I was 12 before I got a T.V. in my room.....Kids these days don't know how lucky they got it.....LOL. Like the colors better. When does the little one take up residence?
 
I think it looks beautiful! get some good looks at it while its clean and empty... lol.... then he will be two, and you will just want to be able to get the door closed! :snicker::hammer:
 
My only question is how do you get the dog in the last picture into the carrier in the first picture. I bet that draws some looks at the airport :wink:
 
hmm, how old is ronin and when did he start playing ps3?!
youre right azurel, kids have no clue how good they have it
i didnt get a tv in my room until...i was much older, let alone a ps3...
kudos
 
hmm, how old is ronin and when did he start playing ps3?!
youre right azurel, kids have no clue how good they have it
i didnt get a tv in my room until...i was much older, let alone a ps3...
kudos


negative 6 weeks.

ETA: jul 22nd.


I just expect the baby to interact early on.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqkNPcUMffU[/YOUTUBE]
 
I was 12 before I got a T.V. in my room.....Kids these days don't know how lucky they got it.....LOL. Like the colors better. When does the little one take up residence?
Im almost 16 and i will never have one in my room!
Great looking room. i like the panda
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new