Ronnie's 120G @ the 1 year mark - AEFW infested

Won't AEFW turn to other less desirable SPS if the pieces they prefer are removed? Might be best to treat "all" SPS if this is the case. I came across a thread about it awhile back and can't find it for the life of me right now.

They sure will. That is why I (and I recommend) am pulling every acropora out to treat. I am going to be using the method that Doug gave the link too, I think.

Doug - I will look you up when I'm through this and hook you up with a nice package if this stuff works! That is how grateful I am!
 
Still fighting them - still living with them. Lost my Vrolik's wrasse last month, and things have taken a hit from that. He was definitely helping keep them in check. I went from not being able to baste any at all for several weeks to seeing more flying around than I care to see.

Here is an updated shot:
542df8bd.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new