Ron's 20 Drop Off Reef Tank

I am REALLY liking this set up! sorry the first didn't work, but I honestly think this one is going to be much better! Great job so far! I can't wait to see this tank at the end of the contest!
 
The tank is looking great!!
 
I am REALLY liking this set up! sorry the first didn't work, but I honestly think this one is going to be much better! Great job so far! I can't wait to see this tank at the end of the contest!
Thanks so much! I lack patients and this hobby is how i cope! So I'm way excited too :)
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
corals!
 
Looking good!
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
at this point I'm fully stocked. I need to make my list and then play the waiting game! I'm actually still looking for the perfect solo clown. Tisk tisk
 
Dang that's cool!
 
Was wondering, what brand acrylic was it? I was looking at Optix from Lowes (they cut it for free) but I'm not sure if it's thick enough.
It was from a plastic store, it's going to be much cheaper than lowes I bet too. It was only $115 for all the plastic and solvent. It's 1/2" thick also :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new