Rons 200g sps tank.

I'm new here please forgive me I was trying to reply to each message individually. I couldn't figure it out so ill try and answer some questions...
for the bulbs I run all ATI currently 5 blue plus, 2 purple plus and 1 aquablue special.

as for leds. I spend an incredible amount of time on line just reading. I have heard way to many "problem" issues with people struggling to keep colors with sps. that alone was enough for me to shy away from them. I ran metal halides before trying t5s. I have troubles getting some of the harder colors to come out, like oranges in acros. with t5s man they just jump right out at you. so I'm a big t5 guy.
 
dosing, I dose a few supplements to make up for the low nutrients.
acropower 3x week
brightwell koral kolor 2x week
coral vitalizer 3x week
phols xtra 3x week
flat worm stop 2x week
oyster feast nightly
 
here are a few more pics.
pocc nikon.JPG
bubblegum nikon.JPG
hoodlum nikon.JPG
unknown nikon.JPG
blue magoo nikon.JPG
random skittles.JPG
white skin plana.JPG
unknown dragon.JPG
rmf1.JPG
soda.JPG
ic flamingo dancer.JPG
sunset strip.JPG
sky rim.JPG
miyagi tort.JPG


setosa.JPG
 
The colors are amazing.... absolutely amazing.
Are you supplementing the corals with anything for color?
thanks


(ooooh, just saw the post above re: supplements, thanks!)
 
Wow!!! Can't believe this is the first time I see this thread. Amazing work!!! I cant stop drooling [emoji33]. [emoji106]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new