Rookie J's 75 gallon

Acans are doing well today.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407124990.097512.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407125019.813057.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407125047.503818.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407125087.408051.jpg
 
Here is some side shots. Tank looks pretty full from this angle.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407913172.582146.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407913204.018208.jpg


Also picked up this 25g cube for the gfs clowns. Just got it switched over so non of the rock is stacked but here is it.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407913321.217980.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407913339.489636.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1407913356.978301.jpg
 
So there was some mishaps with the 25g cube and I lost all my clownfish. So I moved the rbta back to the ten gallon and hooked up both kessil.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1408411542.174425.jpg
 
It's been a while since my last post. Things are going well just haven't had much time to mess with the tank lately besides the usual maintenance.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1413011599.971704.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1413011640.584339.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1413011755.467203.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1413011827.355223.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1413011913.595444.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new