Rookie J's 75 gallon

Couldn't upload pictures last night but here is a couple from the frag tank.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440352349.356718.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440352390.998625.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440352429.905970.jpg
 
Came home to a power outage tonight around 8:40. Power is still out and it's about 1:30 in the morning. Tanks are cooling off. Hopefully power comes back on soon. I didn't have any water on the floor which is good. Guess the sump planning came into effect tonight.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440926977.148338.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440927005.520303.jpg
 
Bummer, hope the power kicks in before you start running into too much trouble.

Nice build, enjoyed reading this thread.
 
Everything seems do be doing well after the power outage I had a few days ago. Tanks got down to 70 degrees but didn't lose anything which is always good.

I picked up a scarlet pin stripe wrasse and added him in last night. Hopefully he will be out and about when I get home from work later today.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1441210934.204032.jpg
 
Ordered all the bits and pieces for the new frag tank along with this. So excited to see it on the door step when I get home tomorrow.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444369888.993893.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new