Rookie season!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coachmoni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coachmoni

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
San diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I'm working on my first salt water aquarium. I grew up doing fresh and decided to go to the next level. I have a 55g FOLR set up going until I get a handle on the whole thing. I'm super excited for my new hobby and look forward to any and all help for the veterans!
 
Hey Coach and welcome to R2R. I'm new to this forum myself. I started the same way as you. What you learned with your freshwater tank will definitely help with your FOWLR and what you learn there will help someday if you choose to add coral. Best wishes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new