• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rose Bubble Tip Anemones (local only)

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local Orlando area hobbyists only. Pickup only no shipping.

Free spectacular rose bubble tip anemone (brilliant florescent orange with green) for each $50 donation to the “my tank needs new lights” fund. I am a hobbyist and seeking donations for upkeep in particular the $2900 I just laid out for new lights. I may also consider trades for coral. Not all are accessible but with your input I will get you one or more. I have at least one medium large rock (Marshall) with 6+ that I will part with for a $400 donation. The rock also has black sponge and some common brown/blue pimply mushrooms. All donations cash only.

I’m in the process of overhauling my 200g tank and ever since an alk crash some time ago that took out my SPS I kind of let it go on auto pilot and the tank is overrun with 120+ RBTA’s. These all grew from a single $100 specimen from LiveAquaria 6 years ago. There are no smalls like you will find in stores from “fragging” them. These are all medium-large from natural splits.

If your interested drop me a line. I will be available for pickup during the day on Saturday and Sunday, ~10-3 the 22/23 of Feb and possibly at a later date by appt.
Sorry away right now and no pics. I will put up some pics Friday afternoon. I am in the Deltona FL. area.

Last edited:

the3rd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not a local but would like to see your tank

OP
OP
zoomonster

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the best pic and more coming on Friday but you get an idea of color. I pulled this one out of my build thread.

nem2.jpg

OP
OP
zoomonster

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok here's some pics. Android S8 under worn out 10k halide and super blue T5. They look much better in person and definitely better under LED.

OP
OP
zoomonster

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
n4.jpg

Here's an attempt at the larger rock I'm willing to sell with 6 RBTA's, shrooms and black sponge on a big chunk of Marshall finger rock. Early morning under just T5.

OP
OP
zoomonster

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey there! I'm local and would be looking to grab an anemone or two if you you're still selling some.

I've got plenty available. My schedule is a bit limited this week but I could do tomorrow after 7, Friday after 2 or Saturday morning.

Just curious but do you have private conversation blocked. Tried to send to a PM but its not allowed where I can to others. I'm just not going to post an address in this open forum.

RainbowReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got plenty available. My schedule is a bit limited this week but I could do tomorrow after 7, Friday after 2 or Saturday morning.

Just curious but do you have private conversation blocked. Tried to send to a PM but its not allowed where I can to others. I'm just not going to post an address in this open forum.
No idea what’s been going on with my Pm it stopped working. Still waiting on mod to reply to me. You can text me at 561 35zero 821one if that works for you. Thanks in advance.

RainbowReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’d be fine to come tomorrow after 2 if you’re available

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back