Rose Bubble Tip Anemones

I have hanna instruments checkers. Salinity, alk, low nitrite(or nitrate… keep getting the two mixed up), PH, and copper checkers. I am getting on a schedule of 2 times a month checking. (I don’t have it memorized I am putting it in a small book so I can watch the numbers).
I have what my LFS called a zoa. But everybody on here says it’s not… and I feel as though I have had some symptoms of poly-toxin poisoning. So my wife and I’s guess is that it is a poly. It looks pretty good.
My tanks ATO over filled my sump last night(luckily didn’t over flow!) but it did bring salinity down some. I figured I would bring it back up slow(and wait for some of the water to evaporate).
Good choices on testers. I would test once a week and when you get more corals you'll want to test more often when you add them to adjust dosing. Which by pictures your not there yet. With anything without a skeleton (zoa's, mushrooms, anemones) there isn't much draw on all, calcium, magnesium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new