• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rotifers for sale

True, too bad I dont have any left over, I should start a third culture, one of my two failed a few days ago, the light was painted blue, didnt think it could hurt, but it did. And I believe the dosage is 1/2 cup once or twice a week per 50 gallons of water.
 
I want 2 bottles of rotifers, can you ship to Puerto Rico? Please PM me. Thanks
 
And 6-8,14-16,22-24 bottles SHIP FREEE!!(dont have 14-16 or 22-24 unless you are willing to w8 a while) otherwise orders up to 2 bottles ship for $5, and orders up to 5 bottles ship for $10. Orders of 6-8 again, ship absolutly free. And the phyto will be your corals favorite snack!
 
New ebay store open! Its called reefbreeders, and you can buy the rots and phyto there, but I think it is much easier to lmk so that I can give you a price. A link (if allowed) will follow soon, and I will also be selling clownfish about sixth to eight months from now, my clownfish have not yet bred.
 
sorry everyone, I found out that my culture is dead. A guy who ordered looked at the water under a microscope and found nothing. As for those that already ordered, do not worry, I will buy more rotifers, start a new culture, and send you live rotifers free of charge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new