rough mating?

  • Thread starter Thread starter salty joe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

salty joe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2015
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
684
Location
Medina, Oh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1773517549157.png
1773517581482.png
My blue ring angels get all kinds of frisky and crazy every evening. They chase each other and the female takes bites out of the males tail. More than one time I've heard a thud. I have not seen them lay eggs but it sure looks like courtship behavior to me. During the day they hang together being nice to each other, casually picking at the rocks. Just before sunset, they go nuts. Awhile ago, the female had a deep puncture I was worried about. This is the worse I've seen the male. I hope they settle down!
 
This thread title was not on my bingo card for things to find on R2R 😂

Sorry though I don't have an answer just wanted to see what it was about. I hope you get an answer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new