*Round 2* -SBB- 300 Pop up Auctions- No limit no Reserve Bids start at $1 Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thaught the day would be like this . Instead...
Do patients need to wait longer for healthcare in Canada than the United  States? - Quora

more like this
Clipart of the Cricket Chirping Sounds free image download

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
No hurry. hubby and his friend is going to the acryllic remnant sale tomorrow. I don't what they're expecting to get
I'd get in trouble at something like that. I love DIY projects...lol

The guards I made for the 120 work great. I was able to space them off gyre maximizing the distance between the guard and the gyre blades.
20230824_083922.jpg
20230821_095314.jpg
20230821_144519.jpg

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that would get me in trouble, I see acclamation boxes, nem boxes, overflow boxes, frag racks, sumps, and an aquarium. Probably a lot more but that's even more trouble...lol
Man wish I had that. I could finally make my custom dosing containers.

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd get in trouble at something like that. I love DIY projects...lol

The guards I made for the 120 work great. I was able to space them off gyre maximizing the distance between the guard and the gyre blades.
20230824_083922.jpg
20230821_095314.jpg
20230821_144519.jpg
Ill take 4 for the scp 70. lol

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah that would get me in trouble, I see acclamation boxes, nem boxes, overflow boxes, frag racks, sumps, and an aquarium. Probably a lot more but that's even more trouble...lol
I see bathroom towel rack, shower soap rack, kitchen utensil holder, kitchen cabinet bins, stand for my dosing container, nem box,. so many more ideas. I may ask him to get me some acryllic rods.

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gotta say I'm jealous of all you folks that have a lot of time invested in a single place. I worked as an auto mechanic for 17 years. Probably went through twice as many shops. There's a reason toolboxes have wheels, and for me it boiled down to ethics. Watching other mechanics sabotage and mangle their work to get that 'better sale' irritated me to no end, and it's widespread in the Chicago area. So I put my work in more honest lines. Worked for a steel blanking plant as their lead mechanic on the shears and forklifts because their 'mechanic supervisor' had at best been an operator on a turret press. Stayed there until the company bankrupted itself on a new continuous line only to have their best trained operator crash the CNC leveller in the first week of running material through it... Took what I'd saved, bought a house in Rockford, and spent the next 7 years at Autozone. Figured out I was just as good at sales as I am at turning wrenches. Then CoCo hit, customers started becoming more Karen than customer, even ones I'd known for years, and I decided my personality wasn't suited for 'today's customer base'... got a call from Seneca Foods a week later, that Thanksgiving week I was learning new machinery and working my way back up the ladder.

Now I run the boiler room... and own all it's problems.

I've been at my current job 10 years this past April. Money has been decent, but sometimes I do feel like I could have done better. I often think of applying elsewhere... but I am spoiled by things that aren't very tangible. For example... I have a 10m commute. If I get a ups package.... I can run home and get it. Or an emergency happens etc... its hard to put a price on that imo.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been at my current job 10 years this past April. Money has been decent, but sometimes I do feel like I could have done better. I often think of applying elsewhere... but I am spoiled by things that aren't very tangible. For example... I have a 10m commute. If I get a ups package.... I can run home and get it. Or an emergency happens etc... its hard to put a price on that imo.
I can relate to that. I've been at my job for 12 yrs. Money is decent. The office is just 5 mins from my house. Since Covid, I've been working at home. Schedule id extremely flexible. Just as long as I put in 8 hrs/day, they don't care when I start and finish. I can take my girls to school, lessons, and appointments. To me, this is more important than that extra $$$

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yes, i live about 4 miles from my office. its curvy, hilly country roads so it takes 10-12 minutes depending on the deer. there is no way i'm leaving, at least not before i can retire. commuting is not for me, and its hard enough to find a decent job, let alone one located in a small town, letting me avoid city traffic. my biggest traffic complaint was that i forgot there was a "bigfoot festival" when i went downtown to vote, and it took me my whole 30 min lunch instead of the 15 or so mins it should have been. even if i hated my job it would be hard to leave

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 72 29.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 69 28.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 51 21.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 47 19.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.8%
Back