Round 2

lexcorp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Lex, used to have a 65 gallon reef tank in 2002 but had to give it up after my cpr skimmer malfunctioned and unloaded half my tank on to my floor. After 19 years of adult life and a wife, I am ready for round 2 in this hobby. Recently went through some unfortunate events with the significant other which led to more freedom and money and a new apartment that actually allows fish tanks. Even got my new landlord to start building a reef tank of his own. When one door closes another door opens! I'm glad to be back and hope to get my build thread going soon! I have a UNS 90L I recently converted to a reef tank constantly updating and a waterbox 3620 I'm making in to a peninsula reef tank, in hindsight I wish I got the 4820 but I'm sure more changes to come. thank you r2r I'm glad to have finally joined r2r after always browsing the boards and dreaming of having another reef tank.

d71a394c-3ea3-4556-89b0-86978a0d0020.jpg

Last edited:

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Lex, used to have a 65 gallon reef tank in 2002 but had to give it up after my cpr skimmer malfunctioned and unloaded half my tank on to my floor. After 19 years of adult life and a wife, I am ready for round 2 in this hobby. Recently went through some unfortunate events with the significant other which led to more freedom and money and a new apartment that actually allows fish tanks. Even got my new landlord to start building a reef tank of his own. When one door closes another door opens! I'm glad to be back and hope to get my build thread going soon! I have a UNS 90L I recently converted to a reef tank constantly updating and a waterbox 3620 I'm making in to a peninsula reef tank, in hindsight I wish I got the 4820 but I'm sure more changes to come. thank you r2r I'm glad to have finally joined r2r after always browsing the boards and dreaming of having another reef tank.

Welcome and Welcome Back to hobby!

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Great to have you back let,
So far so good
Any tank is better than none!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Great pictures! Sad story with a happy ending maybe? I'm glad things are looking up. Welcome to the fishy family!!
Rooting Go Team GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
lexcorp

lexcorp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great pictures! Sad story with a happy ending maybe? I'm glad things are looking up. Welcome to the fishy family!!
Rooting Go Team GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
never got so many congrats lol and thank you!

Welcome to R2R. You'll probably be amazed with the changes in the hobby. I was
I am BLOWN away. Just the ATO is a big improvement since 02.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back