rox carbon and seachem zip bag

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2019
Messages
13,491
Reaction score
10,699
Location
Here
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone know if the regular (not purigan bag) zip bag from seachem can hold rox carbon?
 
I wouldn't know why not. I've been using the same few Chemipure bags for carbon that I bought in the late 80's. Now, with reactors, I just use them as rinse bags, but they still work just fine.
 
I just wasn't sure if the rox carbon is too small and needed a finer mesh similar like the chemipure bags. I was thinking about trying rox out but I wasn't sure if I needed a new bag or not
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new