Royal Dottyback Missing???

id assume if he's dead the crabs may have gotten to him pretty quick i'm gonna have a good look tonight to see all over if i can find him which im not too confident about
I've lost 2 fish in the last week and expecting a third. I was gutted yesterday. Just dumb luck with new fish lately.
Last lesson learned was don't buy fish small enough to go through weir gates
 
My six line knows who's boss. My dottyback will nip at him when the wrasse is just sailing in and out of the rock scape minding his own business. I hear the six line is a fish from hell, I beg to differ!

My 2 clowns often get in the way of the dottyback to keep the wrasse safe. Kinda cool how they stop the bullying ;)
Rest assured as they get nastier with age. At anytime if felt threatened that sixline could shred those three fish.
 
Rest assured as they get nastier with age. At anytime if felt threatened that sixline could shred those three fish.
I believe ya but this guy is pretty laid back. The orchard can be an a&& at times but they all get along. Feeding time comes and he's more focused on the wrasse on what he's doing and misses out quite a bit lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new