• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Royal Exclusiv RD3 230w

Item Price
750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Phamousreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
790
Reaction score
116
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bought it for my tank a few months ago, the output is bigger than 1 inch, when I tried to reduce the outbput to 1 inch, the flow was very restricted. I have to run thebpump at higher wattages than what I want to run it at and I don't want to change my plumbing, so I'm selling it for $750 shipped, brand new impeller ( only used for a week or two) so the pump should last you years to come

IMG_9075.jpeg IMG_9077.jpeg IMG_0606.jpeg
 
This is the 230 watt version?
 
Did you lower the price? Why is there a new impeller?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new