Royal Exclusive RD3 230w return pump

Item Price
$1100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reef_ranch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
990
Reaction score
1,194
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is the pressure version with a 40mm return fitting. This pump has a brand new rotor ($263) and pump head ($392). Neither of these have even felt the soothing touch of salt water (they did get a quick soak in fresh water to test).

$1100 plus shipping.

IMG_3068.jpeg
IMG_3070.jpeg
IMG_3069.jpeg
 
are you open to offers?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new