Royal Excusiv Dosing??

Dorking It

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like Royal Exclusiv products and I am thinking about getting the 16L Dreambox Quad dosing reservoir. Does anyone have them? Are you happy with it? Just looking for some feedback as I can not find any on the net. I have the Dreambox ATO box. The quality is very nice and I am happy with it. I can assume the dosing reservoirs are the same. Thank you for any feedback.

Dan

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like Royal Exclusiv products and I am thinking about getting the 16L Dreambox Quad dosing reservoir. Does anyone have them? Are you happy with it? Just looking for some feedback as I can not find any on the net. I have the Dreambox ATO box. The quality is very nice and I am happy with it. I can assume the dosing reservoirs are the same. Thank you for any feedback.

Dan
Unsure if anyone here has them- might very well! If you go onto BRS and find Ryan's 360 build playlist you can see them and have his opinion- and application.

I can't quite remember which episode it's in but you can definetly see them in episode 15. It's a good watch all together if you have some 25 hours to spare :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Follow this link.

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are beautiful; a top notch build. My dream sump/gear. I wouldn’t think 2x about the quality

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%

Back