Royal Gramma and pods?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tazzy695
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tazzy695

New As They Come
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello I had a royal gramma for a while and it died I was wondering if their main diet is pods because since it died I have not seen pods in the tank at all not even at night with the flashlight before I had the gramma I would see them crawling around constantly now none

also I was wondering if I were to get another one what would be the best way to get it to eat prepared foods and your experiences with this

thanx
 
I have found that my Royal Gramma is an excellent hunter of pods. Him and the six line wrasse hunt all day.
 
My Royal Gramma eats almost anything that I put in the tank ...including flakes , ..having said that I'm sure he hunts pods as I haven't seen many since his arrival . I try and make sure he gets mysis and other meaty foods just in case he gets hungry
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new