Royal Gramma and ricordea

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple weeks ago I got a small Royal Gramma for my tank, I always like the color contrast with them. Well he won't swim to the other side of the tank, he has done it a few times but he stays around my ricordea. The one section of the tank that has all my ricordea is where he hangs out and has found his hiding spot.....Thought it was kinda funny how he stays right there I guess with the both of them being from the caribbean it feels at home to him....

Just thought I would share.
 
Well this sucks my Gramms has disappeard....Was fine and eating last night and today nowhere to be seen.....I haven't seen any dead bodies either.....what the heck? I can't wait for the new set up this tank is driving me nutz....
 
Yea I did a little while ago......I don't think he jumped but I can't get behind the tank to look under the stand....I might find all kinds of fish bodies under there..LOL. Hope not.
 
Well good news after 24 hr of being missing, this morning when the lights came on there he was ready for some food.........
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new