Royal Gramma has to go right now!

Grammas have a lot of personality. They just look grumpy but are great community fish.
I love mine adds so much personality and great colors to the tank. Almost like a less hungry Anthias
 
Scratch that doesn't look like I can xD
If you hit the report button and ask the mods to edit the thread title they will fix it sometimes.

I ate some bad restaurant food a few weeks back and my gut biome has been injured from the experience. The result has for me has been that I also have to go right now.

It hasn’t been pretty.

I wish. Could swim like a fish under water but I’m slow even with swim fins.
 
If you hit the report button and ask the mods to edit the thread title they will fix it sometimes.

I ate some bad restaurant food a few weeks back and my gut biome has been injured from the experience. The result has for me has been that I also have to go right now.

It hasn’t been pretty.

I wish. Could swim like a fish under water but I’m slow even with swim fins.
oooof hope you that biome recovers I know how that is!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new