RR Angry Bird!

Any updated pics?

Here’s mine.

865DFBEE-93BD-4893-9885-8FF2E4A7E7FF.jpeg
 
What are everyone's thoughts, Angry Bird colony (not mine)?

IMG_0234(1).jpg
Doesn’t look the normal rru angry bird but it could be. It looks like it has the right neon green axial corallite, but the rest of the colors are bland compared to the normal rru angry bird. But those pics are usually under blues, filtered and white balanced. So I don’t know. Doesn’t look like one to me but it could be.
 
Doesn’t look the normal rru angry bird but it could be. It looks like it has the right neon green axial corallite, but the rest of the colors are bland compared to the normal rru angry bird. But those pics are usually under blues, filtered and white balanced. So I don’t know. Doesn’t look like one to me but it could be.
Thank you. That's pretty detailed feedback. I've been going back on forth on a frag of this. Doesn't look quite like the Angry Bird I'm used to seeing, but that doesn't always mean anything.
 
Updated pic, had some pieces pale out a bit when I was having trouble with my calc reactor, but it's been stable now and am starting to get growth and colors back.
176173853_3835850379803880_1415695546605305412_n.jpg
 
Many o the pics on this thread are definitely not the OG RRU Angry Bird. Tony is selling from two colonies, and they are nowhere close to the same. I have both. Got on from Tony at RRU, and one from TSA. The one from TSA is the real deal OG. Here's a pic of it in my DT:

RRU Angry Birds-2.jpg


The other one from Tony is growing well , but not even pic worthy... :(
 
RRU AB directly from Tony...not sure which one after reading Bill's post #175. If anyone has both...please post some side-by-side pics.

20210122_114433.jpg
20210122_114152.jpg
That one looks really good and legit to me. Maybe it depends when / how long ago you bought it? I’m not sure either, after reading some things online.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new