Show me your angry birds!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CKap
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CKap

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
16
Location
new york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. If you guys have, send me photos of any angry birds across you got. I recently got mine from POTO and it’s the RRU Angry Birds. It just started to gain color recently
IMG_8270.jpeg
 
I dont believe that looks like the RRU version. That looks more like the RRC or TGC version. The RRU has body that is dark blue.
 
I dont believe that looks like the RRU version. That looks more like the RRC or TGC version. The RRU has body that is dark blue.
Honestly I was thinking that too. The guy from POTO told me it was the RRU Angry Birds from the TSA website. Guess the guy lied to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new