RR Bleeding Avengers

Does anyone have a piece? Let's see some pics of this RR piece!

Is this a new acro :faint2: I'm familiar (so I thought) with the RR Avenger but the bleeding avenger, or is the bleeding part just what your wallet does.
:)

Following along to see
 
I think I remember seeing it listed on RR site a while back, but haven't seen it since. It was shortly after the rumors of the entire original colony being lost of the avengers.
 
I got a frag.:)
Here is original momma pic
 

Attachments

  • 1406020534414.jpg
    1406020534414.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,244
Saw a few frags of it at RR Canada, but didn't pick one up nor have I seen anyone with one. Its kinda like a mix between JawDropper and Avengers.
 
Sounds great.
I just asked because I wanted to see if anyone else had one.
I will be getting mine soon!
Really excited.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new