RR Diablo, this thing just looks demonic!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shlap
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shlap

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2011
Messages
199
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just took this photo last night of my RR Diablo and had to share as I haven't seen too many Diablo photos here. Really loving this piece. If you have one, post it!

Photo taken under only ATI Blue+ T5s, they make it pop even more than the LEDs.

 
Last edited:
Man, that is an awesome piece! Looks like you have some other really nice frags there too!
 
Thanks guys. Yeah I went a little crazy on high priced frags the last few months so trying to fight the urge to buy any more until next year. I'm going to start going through withdrawals, Hah! The others you see in the photo; top-left is RR Wolverine, bottom-left is RR Destructor. Top-right is WWC SOTR. I can post better photos of these in a new thread. In this one, I'd really like to see everyone else' Diablo. Anyone else have it?
 
Very nice. I was going to ask about that wolverine. Looks great!!.
Can't wait to get some rr pieces myself. I know what you mean about withdrawals when it comes to collecting high end lol
 
Thats a beautiful piece! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new