RR Mystique Monti cap.

nicknguyen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
70
Reaction score
123
Location
texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loving this Cap. By far my favorite.
RR mystique monti.jpg
 
Been looking for this. I think Jason fox sells this same one as rrc red roses monti
 
Wow that looks amazing. Definitely on my list now.
 
dredging up an old thread but I just won a frag of this in an auction for 40 AUD. Looks to be a stunner once grown out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new