RR Robinhood Acropora

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigJohnny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
OK this is the best that I can do with my phone using an editing program to try and make it look as real as possible. This is under normal lighting, not actinic or reefbrite like in the vendor photos, but I will try to get one of those as well. Also understand its a frag, so the coloration will come as it grows out. I think you can still tell from this photo though that it is gold with purple tips and translucent neon pink polyps (only on the main branches), although the colors are very dull in the photo vs real life. Also for some reason when I tried to enhance the photo it just made the rainbow chalice frag behind it brighter lol. Like I said, Samsung s5 lol.
8b800d8f56ab7589cde4e6adefecdb84.jpg
 
I just got a RR Robinhood. Anyone with a small colony pic?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new