RR USA CRAZY T MONTI

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERIC1975
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Any with a pic of crazyT and beach bum next to each other?

5EE5B39A-669A-4075-8015-41B53AF46DDE.jpeg
 
Does your crazy t have any green in it? I bought one from my Lfs that has high end acros. I see everyone's photos looking orange orangeish yellow. Then look at jason fox and his looks dang near mine. I might just be color blind...
 
I have one for awhile now. Got it from Tony. Keep mine in the sandbed and get nice color
On it. Pinks and greens.
Cell pic doesn't do it justice.

CRAZY T 3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump for this thread, I just picked one up yesterday and am trying to find a good spot for it. I’m running 2 ai prime HD’s and 4 t5s with blues and atinics
 
these things still go for premium prices ?? i'd love to have one in a couple more years lol
 
I just picked up some RR crazy t . Love the characteristics of it. These pics are a bit over saturated as I was trying to get a pic of the torch. I'll be curious to see how everyone gets on with this stuff. Better pics later.
ee057d484db830be75cf971073a20d57.jpg
04622022f167c60379ca74e56b0db9d9.jpg
 
Yes it's a Very slow grower for sure. I had mine lower at mid tank but see no change in color so I moved it higher up per Tony's recommendation.

How about a update on your coral since you moved it up :) I have a frag of this ,, was up high under the Radions ,, colored up good, grew a bit, not much but a bit ,, then it stopped growing ,, I kept it up high but moved it to the outskirts of high lights a couple of months ago, have it sitting next to a red encrusting monti that is growing to beat the band,, I got the red encrusting Monti from Mr V ,, still the same as before with no more growth ,, I am thinking of moving down to about mid level in the tank to see if it likes a little bit less light ,,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new