• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RRC DOUGHBOY/BEANBAG BOUNCE SHROOM

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am letting go of a few more of my Doughboy/Bean bag yumas. I sold a few through pm’s already from people on a waitlist so these are some more I have left over ready for new homes. The first and second picture is the momma (not for sale) which these babies came from.

All babies for sale are in the pictures below with prices attached to the pics. The momma is also pictured for reference only and is not for sale. If you are interested in one, send me a pm and we could work out the payment and shipping. Don’t miss out on a chance to get one of these highly sought after gems.

All shrooms are mounted on a 1.25” square for size reference. Standard doa applies to all being shipped, pictures within 2 hours of first delivery attempt sealed in my packaging.

MOMMA, NOT FOR SALE

358CF80A-E90A-4FC2-B72B-CD017B11B202.jpeg

3F003A62-05F4-4CB5-9C7E-09A71185526C.jpeg

Last edited:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 40.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back