RRC Doughboy Yuma

Item Price
750-950
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Alex.dave23029

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2023
Messages
97
Reaction score
13
Location
Antelope
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Local Pickup in Antelope, ca 95843 or free shipping
Standard DOA applies

1x Medium 950 shipped
1x Small 750 shipped
Pm me for any questions

received_265735016225139.jpeg received_681854250761281.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new