• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RRC doughboy

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ogbounceman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
165
Reaction score
15
Location
houston tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Bigger than a quarter size. $450 shipped each.
20250707_214307_BE5FCC50-20F8-4D75-A941-8BC0148DA122.png



20250707_214152_8D38A51B-E646-48C6-A6C8-125E6B5F7479.png


20250707_214152_9DC68BCE-36E6-4CCA-8545-041D375305D2.png


20250707_214152_599F4236-DCC0-426B-99CE-13279F4365A6.png
 
Great seller! Packaging was stellar and specimen was top touch. Happy reefing
 
Any body buy and receive dough boys yet besides Jordon?
looking for references on seller
 
Just got mine in today large and healthy db! Definitely recommend
 
Any body buy and receive dough boys yet besides Jordon?
looking for references on seller
Tried to get me to send $1200 via Zelle or PayPal FF. Only people commenting they got stuff are “new members” take that for what you like
 
Shady it’s all new sellers . Buddy of mine purchased one arrived very bad shape . Here is proof . I reached out to Daniel to make it right as he has several and he decided not too buyer beware and buy at own risk. He will proabably delete the thread but I’ll screen shot it now lol
IMG_3270.png
 
Any body buy and receive dough boys yet besides Jordon?
looking for references on seller
Beware he won’t respond to a buddy who bought and it came in very bad shape.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3271.png
    IMG_3271.png
    230.4 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3270.png
    IMG_3270.png
    231.1 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_3272.png
    IMG_3272.png
    609.7 KB · Views: 130
Tried to get me to send $1200 via Zelle or PayPal FF. Only people commenting they got stuff are “new members” take that for what you like
Yep he took 1200 and sent a sick shroom and won’t respond nor send another . Won’t take responsibility as a seller .
 
I can’t speak on anyone else but I had no problem with getting mine in was vary healthy! I am new to buying on r2r he did ask for friends and family , not sure if he was new like me so I pointed out the rules and they were fine going to protected way. not trying to defend anyone just stating my experience happy reefing!
20250806_150954_EE053BFC-DC37-41AB-B4B8-D0B9EFAA5AF6.png


20250806_150954_AABA9267-02ED-4B2D-B40B-A2E2A6924961.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new