• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RRC JD growth progression

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myst3ry_sea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed an order with them. Hopefully, they won't screw me up, but now I'm also questioning my GC Cherry Bomb that I just got from them last month as it's now all red and no blue tip as shown on their website. Their communication is poor, too. It takes them a long time to reply to me on FB and phone call is out of option as I attempted twice and no one answer.

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed an order with them. Hopefully, they won't screw me up, but now I'm also questioning my GC Cherry Bomb that I just got from them last month as it's now all red and no blue tip as shown on their website. Their communication is poor, too. It takes them a long time to reply to me on FB and phone call is out of option as I attempted twice and no one answer.
The blue is from the lighting...

Myst3ry_sea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the GC Cherry Bomb I got from them underblue. The PE is also weird
33569347-DD55-428C-BD31-EA4233B65A74.jpeg
A8EBDF73-ECF7-4DD2-AC75-1FBF2B2DB4FB.jpeg
732D9635-E39C-49A8-ABC5-4B8A9267B552.jpeg

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the GC Cherry Bomb I got from them underblue. The PE is also weird
33569347-DD55-428C-BD31-EA4233B65A74.jpeg
A8EBDF73-ECF7-4DD2-AC75-1FBF2B2DB4FB.jpeg
732D9635-E39C-49A8-ABC5-4B8A9267B552.jpeg
If that’s the frag of cherry bomb you received it is not the normal tgc cherry bomb that most people are looking for. That looks like a milli and not a tenuis.

Myst3ry_sea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is what I initially thought when I first got it and once I saw the PE on it I was like this is not right. I’ll need an explanation @TCK Corals

Myst3ry_sea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s sad that a well known organization like TCK could mislabeled and send out wrong frags to customers. I enjoyed their photography/photoshopped skill, but sending out a frag that is 100% different than what customer purchase on their site is unacceptable

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really didn’t want to turn this thread into having issues with tck but since you 100% guarantee what I paid for is what I got I’ll let you know it’s not true.

I bought a 28 pack of wysiwyg corals from tck. All 28 corals arrived without any names on the bags. I tried to match corals to pics I had of my wysiwyg corals and noticed some were missing and were replaced with others. Lots of the more expensive ones were missing. I felt the bags having no names was done purposely so it would be difficult to find out stuff was missing.
About 6 months after my order there was a Facebook thread someone started with the same exact thing happening to them. Many more commented saying the same happened to them also. The post was soon locked and deleted as they were a sponsor.

Dan does not deny swapping my WYSIWYG corals but was only told so after I said something to him. I still have corals from that order years later that I have no idea what they are.

Can you still 100% guarantee me what I paid for is what I got?

0181905D-8AD2-43FC-843A-662035C4CC64.jpeg

Bubba, we've spoken numerous times about this order, and I even reached out to you after I saw a post about it on reef2reef on another thread, and we've spoken numerous times after about ID's since at the time (2017) the bags weren't labeled

Last edited:

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bubba, we've spoken numerous times about this order, and I even reached out to you after I saw a post about it on reef2reef on another thread, and we've spoken numerous times after about ID's since at the time (2017) the bags weren't labeled
Just because we have spoken about it doesn't make it right. Us talking about it is me showing you pictures of my corals and you telling me you don't know what they are. Still to this day I don't know what I received. You told me the bags were not labeled because you were in a hurry to the airport, which shouldn't be my problem. You got to keep my money and I got to keep stuff I didn't want or pay for.

The previous poster received something he didn't pay for also but luckily he seen my post.

Last edited:

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just because we have spoken about it doesn't make it right. Still to this day I don't know what I received. You told me the bags were not labeled because you were in a hurry to the airport, which shouldn't be my problem. You got to keep my money and I got to keep stuff I didn't want or pay for.

The previous poster received something he didn't pay for also but luckily he seen my post.
I didn't say it made it right, just wanted to clarify that we've spoken many times to try to get you clarification about the order. I will refund your order right now if it's about the money

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't say it made it right, just wanted to clarify that we've spoken many times to try to get you clarification about the order. I will refund your order right now if it's about the money
At the time of the issue the best thing would of been to offer a refund but that didn't happen. It's been a couple years so it's no longer about the money. I am just an upset costumer who feels they got scammed by TCK.

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just because we have spoken about it doesn't make it right. Us talking about it is me showing you pictures of my corals and you telling me you don't know what they are. Still to this day I don't know what I received. You told me the bags were not labeled because you were in a hurry to the airport, which shouldn't be my problem. You got to keep my money and I got to keep stuff I didn't want or pay for.

We have been in contact with the previous poster before you posted in this thread

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One reason I started collecting wild and Mari stuff is because I have had numerous vendors sub “similar” corals without telling me or writing it on the bag at the least. Stuff like this has happened to me so many times especially with wysiwyg corals. Other reasons like tiny thin bags that break and not labeling bags made me feel like it was not worth it anymore. Also the amount of corals I see that are renamed and pushed as something new is insane. Plus corals that are said to have lineage have looked questionable many times. So I stopped buying from high end vendors a long time ago and don’t feel like I want to start especially with prices and frag sizes the way they are. There is literally no good reason frags should be the size they are now.
I do understand it’s hard to keep up with live sales and stuff like that, the vendors have their work cut out for them. I always tried to stay away from putting any out there because most seem to want to make things right. Problem is most people ordering don’t know something is wrong and I feel like the vendors must get used to subbing out similar pieces when no one complains.

Back on topic. I am not familiar with the lineage of this piece but has anyone noticed when the frags started looking like bigr’s colony with round tips, tabling growth and clustering coralites? It seems the older pictures and some of the ones posted here have the original growth with long skinny smooth branches. I haven’t noticed any of the frags from bigr having the growth like the original. Not saying it’s not the same coral, just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back