• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RRC JD growth progression

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it is unfortunate if tck sent out incorrect frags knowingly. I am hoping it was possible the mistake of a bad employee or something of that nature, not intentional deception. That being said, tck should not take a defensive standpoint and instead do everything they can to not escalate the situation, but remedy it with 100% customer satisfaction

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was previous owners of TCK. It was acquired by Dan in 2018, so that said, the current admin/staff really don't have anything to do with your last purchase. If there's anything you've ordered from us after Nov 2018 that you're not satisfied with please let us know how we can help.

Thanks, I.T. - Remy
who were the previous owners of TCK?

and just reading thru the timeline, how can Dan have acquired TCK in 2018 when bubba did business with him, thru TCK, in 2017? Your explanation doesn't correspond. Or did Dan purchase the business in 2018, but was working there the whole time?

Last edited:

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it is unfortunate if tck sent out incorrect frags knowingly. I am hoping it was possible the mistake of a bad employee or something of that nature, not intentional deception. That being said, tck should not take a defensive standpoint and instead do everything they can to not escalate the situation, but remedy it with 100% customer satisfaction
We’ve refunded the customer. His feedback is valuable whether negative or positive, regardless of how long ago the order was (bubba)
That was previous owners of TCK. It was acquired by Dan in 2018, so that said, the current admin/staff really don't have anything to do with your last purchase. If there's anything you've ordered from us after Nov 2018 that you're not satisfied with please let us know how we can help.

Thanks, I.T. - Remy
The site began with Remy in November 2018, we were a small vendor that worked closely with ARC previously to that. Just to clarify, there was no change in ownership

thanks,
Dan

Last edited:

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have been helping the OP with the lineage of his jawdropper frag with confirmation from reef raft canada.

We refunded Bubba for the 2017 order, since it wasn’t what he expected to receive.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tck did refund me today. Can’t ask for more than that.
live sale must have killed it this weekend

or someone else just bought the new rrc jawdropper tenuis like the op for 1500 with pictures of back up systems to show true lineage...not to mention has anyone brought up how slow a JD grows the op has the true green thumb if his tck JD trippled in size in four months

or that cherry bomb that exploded into another coral...

Tck Doing work to pay Bubba back praying the new rrc tenuis jawdropper they just sent out dies before it becomes a colony that doesn’t match any photo of the coral on the interweb

so tck then doesn’t have to pay another customer and then make him feel bad that tck sold him the wrong coral

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

or someone else just bought the new rrc jawdropper tenuis like the op for 1500 with pictures of back up systems to show true lineage...not to mention has anyone brought up how slow a JD grows the op has the true green thumb if his tck JD trippled in size in four months

Tck Doing work to pay Bubba back praying the new rrc tenuis jawdropper they just sent out dies before it becomes a colony that doesn’t match any photo of the coral on the interweb

so tck then doesn’t have to pay another customer and then make him feel bad that tck sold him the wrong coral
so tell us how you really feel, bud! XD

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wait wait wait
There’s a Tenuis jaw dropper now???

Myst3ry_sea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI, TCK found my Cherry Bomb probably due to order messed up, but I’m glad they were able to make things right
F06CA60C-9FD1-4F95-892F-9BB2F0A11B5B.png

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
" just found your cherry bomb"
????????????
he just sent us the photo of the incorrect coral this morning on the thread... we went to confirm so yes we “found it” and are sending it out today

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI, TCK found my Cherry Bomb probably due to order messed up, but I’m glad they were able to make things right
F06CA60C-9FD1-4F95-892F-9BB2F0A11B5B.png
is that your original piece you ordered OR are they replacing that CB of yours with a new one, judging from your order being from 10/2019?

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is that your original piece you ordered OR are they replacing that CB of yours with a new one, judging from your order being from 10/2019?
His original cherry bomb was still on the holding rack. We had sent him the wrong item

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's the original piece that I purchased back in Oct. I'm glad this thread came up or else I would've kept this unknown coral until the day I find that it's not a Cherry Bomb
All cherry bombs explode into new coral you didn’t know that?
I’m glad they are at least making good on their mess ups but imagine all the other mess ups out there that aren’t speaking up true shame

Myst3ry_sea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All cherry bombs explode into new coral you didn’t know that?
I’m glad they are at least making good on their mess ups but imagine all the other mess ups out there that aren’t speaking up true shame
When I've received this order I was like this coral must have pale/stress from the shipment, and I said I will wait a month to see how it'll turn out. Well up to this point, it's not about the coloration on it anymore, but its PE looks weird and more like a milli like what others have said above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back