• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RRC JD growth progression

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I've received this order I was like this coral must have pale/stress from the shipment, and I said I will wait a month to see how it'll turn out. Well up to this point, it's not about the coloration on it anymore, but its PE looks weird and more like a milli like what others have said above
If you or anyone gets an order and something doesn’t look right, please don’t hesitate to send us an email about it

MikeYasin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I've received this order I was like this coral must have pale/stress from the shipment, and I said I will wait a month to see how it'll turn out. Well up to this point, it's not about the coloration on it anymore, but its PE looks weird and more like a milli like what others have said above

Glad they got to the bottom of it and made it right by you and Bubba. Hopefully they'll use this experience to implement a good tracking and QC process so things don't go sideways in the future.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad they got to the bottom of it and made it right by you and Bubba. Hopefully they'll use this experience to implement a good tracking and QC process so things don't go sideways in the future.
One would hope so esp with a recent two day live sale
Now to the puzzle the op getting a coralite frag of JD that turned into a completely different coral once that gets figured out this thread could be the best thread ever

MikeYasin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We realize that this thread did not start out with the intention of being a feedback thread. However, as the thread has progressed, that's what it has become. Due to the nature of feedback threads and the difficulty with sorting out multiple different transactions and resolving multiple issues, we're closing this thread and asking the participants here to start your own feedback threads here in the vendor feedback forum.

We do apologize for those who find this inconvenient, but it has proven to be the best way to have issues with individual transactions resolved between each buyer and the seller. We appreciate each voice in this thread, and we ask that you continue to post your feedback in your own thread (whether it's positive feedback or negative).

Special thanks to @TCK Corals for your participation in this thread and your willingness to engage with the feedback raised. Thank you for taking the time to address each issue, and we hope that by separating these into multiple threads, it becomes easier to focus on each transaction with each member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back