RRC Pretty n Pink

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2014
Messages
276
Reaction score
119
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sharing a photo of a frag I had recently taken. I realized it loves a much higher par then I thought as it colored up big time once in the rack after a 2 weeks. I’m curious to see what other people’s look like, please post a photo if you have one.

F73D0DF4-3CEC-4341-8707-CDBB648392CC.jpeg
 
Curious what does this look like with real lighting?
 
I agree looks like it retains it's coloring well, really nice piece.
 
I have an RRUSA LIP that has been a ghost white forever. After switching to Radion within 10 days It's getting pink colors coming in. Literally just shy of a year being pale white and almost zero color, then 10 days with Radions and it's a different coral.
 
Bumping up an old thread.

Pretty in Pink vs Lady in pink.

If you had to pick one or the other which one would you pick?

Anyone got a side by Side photo so I can see the difference?

I think from pics I have seen I like the pretty in pink better.
 
Nikon Z6 with 50mm Z lens. Settings are adjusted depending on what is being shot, slower shutter and wider f/stop when shooting deeper down the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new