• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RRC Rainbow splice frag FS

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Thakki

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
446
Reaction score
76
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an RRC Rainbow splice frag for sale. Bought it from TCK corals. I am upgrading to a bigger tank and I want to minimize the risk of loosing corals. The frag is about 1/2 inch give or take. Asking $500. Local pickup only. Last pic you can see my splice before fragging.

20230112_202425.jpg 20230112_202217.jpg 20221208_203315.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new