- Joined
- Nov 18, 2019
- Messages
- 724
- Reaction score
- 1,241
- Location
- Vancouver BC
- What state or country do you live in
- Canada
So this is a bittersweet build . I noticed my silicone was letting go on my old tank but this popped up as a killer deal.
I hate that I'm losing the footprint of my old tank ~ 30" deep
Wish me luck!
I have never set up a sump before and I must admit I am nervous as all hell !
If you have this tank or something similar and have any pearls of wisdom please please please comment <3
I hate that I'm losing the footprint of my old tank ~ 30" deep
Wish me luck!
I have never set up a sump before and I must admit I am nervous as all hell !
If you have this tank or something similar and have any pearls of wisdom please please please comment <3