RTN/STN X Dosing Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dubmaneh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for clarification on Fauna Marin RTN/STN X dosing instructions. Am aiming to start treatment but am unclear on a couple of instructions.

RTN/STN X application says a treatment period of 7-10 days yet later the instructions say to continue treatment for 4-6 weeks. Is 7-10 days sufficient or does treatment need to be continued for several weeks?

Also, Bacto Therapy is recommended to be dosed at 3ml/100l daily. On the Bacto bottle it says to start with 30% of recommended dosage on tanks over 2 years old. Does this stand as well when dosing RTN/STN X? Do I dose 1ml/100l/day for a mature tank?

Thanks in advance.

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI. Thanks for your question , We offer in our Supportsection of the Website a manual ( How to use ) follow the instructions of the HTU ) Usually the product work within 7-10 days, since all is healed it could Need 4-6 weeks. It is also important to check the water parameters and bring them to the reference values

Zatar1974

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost all my stag coral to RTN/STN about a month ago... now I lost a millie to the same... does the parasite remain in the water column all the time? Will RTN/STN X kill the parasites in the tank if I dose it, and should I dose at 15mg/26 gal or 3mg/26 gal if I am doing a preventive treatment?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 7.7%
Back